Netwitness Sr Systems Engineer
Primary Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
The System Engineer role is responsible for providing exemplary technical support to the sales team focusing on both a territory and named enterprise accounts. The System Engineer assists in driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts within their respective assigned territories, and meeting and/or exceeding the sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective to ensure the technical win.
· Participate in sales calls and on-site visits to explore customer requirements and to explain and articulate the value proposition of the NetWitness solutions including features, technical architecture, and integration with existing customer infrastructure
· Own the technical relationship with the customer and ensure that the NetWitness proposal wins every technical evaluation. Conduct and lead customer onsite solution evaluation (including Proof-of-Concepts)
· Provide first level technical support for solution evaluations including answering qualified Customer’s RFx
· Prepare functional requirements, functional specifications and provide assistance in Project’s statement-of-work documents in support of system quotations
· Own and maintain the technical relationship with NetWitness partners’ community within assigned territory. Work closely with the entire EMEA presales function other than develop and maintain great network and relationship with the rest (but not limited to) of the Presales Community across NetWitness
· Deliver Health check and use case workshops to existing customers retaining and expanding their NetWitness footprint
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every NETWITNESS team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· 7+ year’s professional experience as part of a Cybersecurity company, including 5+ years of hands-on field sales support, security consulting, pre-sales engineer or similar experience
· Experienced with either Threat Detection and Response, SIEM, XDR, UEBA solutions is highly desirable other than with SOC (Security Operation Center) Customer’s environment and related context, process and procedures
· Proven ability to successfully navigate and relate to varying levels of functional and technical personnel at customer sites
· Strong Cybersecurity industry knowledge. CISSP or similar certification is highly desirable
· Team player, with a genuine collaborative attitude and willing to inspire others
NetWitness is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at NetWitness are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. NetWitness will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. NetWitness encourages applicants of all ages.
Interim EEO Language for all countries outside of the US:
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: NETWI005036