RSA - Enterprise Account Executive
Primary Location: Warren Township, New Jersey
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Enterprise Account Executive
Location - Remote US (New Jersey)
[Note: US Citizenship required]
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. May also be allocated a particular channel or market segment.
This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills, grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives, understands customers’ business and solutions requirements Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting. Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties. Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Supports moderately complex accounts and some large accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level leaders and executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
- Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Models and may coach effective team behavior
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- May be assigned to a specific national account that traditionally is high in complexity and strategic importance to the firm
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Typically requires 8+ years of field sales experience
- Travel might be required
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSAEN005284