Netwitness Channel Manager
Primary Location: Tokyo, Japan
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA NetWitness is a market Leader in Threat Detection and Response and the most recognizable Brand in Information Security.
We are on a Mission to help our customers thwart attacks, solve crimes and protect Companies, Governments and People with our Threat Detection and Response Solutions. We Pride Ourselves in Making a Difference for Customers. We are a team of empowered professionals with a bias for action to achieve our goals. We are excited about what the future has in store for our customers and for NetWitness.
Looking for an ambitious, relationship focused, and results driven Channel Manager with expert experience selling company products and services through resellers/channels. The Channels Manager is an important role, and the ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering new business growth sourced through channels partners while continuously scaling the caliber and excellence of the NetWitness partnership ecosystem. Also this roles will be required to cover some specific territory accounts which are already our existing royal customers.
This person will be a dynamic leader who has experience in playing a leading role with both strategic partnerships and sales executives. NetWitness is looking for a person who can grow with the company as we continue to expand.
- Responsible for identifying and developing partnerships with Distributors, System Integrators and Resellers across Japan
- Responsible for pre and post sales for several existing customers directly as well as direct account sales person. Covering all of region in Japan. To make sure the overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Aligning cross functional sales-oriented activities, including marketing (field and digital), internal channel structure, sales, Partner Forums, CxO events, and coordination of Partner Enablement
- Drive territory strategy through Joint Business Plans, Partner marketing, Enablement plans, Cadence, Quarterly review meetings with focus partners.
- Identification of new opportunities – collaborating with end user sales reps & partners to qualify, develop and close opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Maintaining & implementing process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with NetWitness policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Defining quarterly Goal Achievement plans with partners and identifying new business opportunities
- Promoting the development of new GTM opportunities with each partner
- Working with NetWitness sales teams to leverage external partners in driving strategic customer outcomes
- Oversee continuous improvement and action plans with the partners
- Oversee and participate in Distributors & Channel Partners QBR’s
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities within CRM
- Achieve and Exceed quota
- Minimum 5 years of relevant strategic Partner/Channels/Sales/Business Development experience.
- 5+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience within a large Security company.
- Flexibility for covering both of channel and account management role.
- Proven success in Recruiting, Developing and Managing strategic partnerships.
- Background in Software, SaaS and Implementations/Migration Services Experience in Cybersecurity
- Ability to create and cultivate relationships with strategic decision makers
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills and a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences
- Self-motivated, resourceful, creative, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity and a readiness to take calculated risk Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Market-competitive salary
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Permanent, full-time employment
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI004889