RSA - ANZ Fraud Business Unit Manager (Remote - Syd/Melb)
Primary Location: St Leonards,
Additional Location(s): St Leonards, Australia
Fraud Business Unit Manager
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
You will be tasked with creating market awareness and generating sales pipeline within the Enterprise customer space working closely with cross-functional teams within RSA. Industry segments will include financial services, retail/e-commerce and public sector.
- Own and drive the FRI business within ANZ by working with RSA to identify new opportunities to sell FRI solutions.
- Assist with identifying, researching and securing FRI revenue opportunities within the existing account base, as well as grow beyond current base.
- Adopt a consultative approach to provide the client with advice on how FRI can provide business value for his/her overall business/online strategy
- Develop lead generation programs for territory as required in conjunction with Corporate Marketing, Channels and Inside Sales teams
- Work well in a cross functional matrix organization with product management, marketing, engineering, services/training & sales, and provide thought leadership and input on future FRI product directions.
- Experience in Fraud Prevention Account Management and/or Fraud Operations/Strategy
- Ability to gather and analyze competitive offerings, and formulate strategies to compete effectively
- Build contacts with customers and partners and broader RSA BU’s/team by being regularly available and responsive to their business needs.
- Have track record of building new business and/or grow existing business.
- Industry knowledge in IT Security, including Anti-Fraud, Identity Protection, Access Management, and Authentication solutions are preferred. Basic knowledge of RSA's product line would be beneficial.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R087372