Archer Senior Project Manager
Primary Location: Singapore, Singapore
Archer Senior Project Manager
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
This role is an external customer facing and dedicated to the Archer product software suite. The role requires strong Senior Project Management experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing technical Archer software implementation projects to our customers reporting up to the APJ Professional Services Practice Manager, under the Archer business.
- Work on-site or remotely as part of a team to deliver Archer software solutions to our customers.
- Represent RSA Archer in a professional manner to customers, partners and all personnel at all times.
- Responsible for the delivery and leadership of a portfolio of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus.
- Prepare detailed project plan for each engagement within the standards of project management methodologies. Review and validate statement of work (SOW). Categorize requirements into a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks. Prepare and maintain risk and issue registers. Adhere to established standards, processes, and best practices while striving for, maintaining and further developing excellence in processes and services.
- Establish project governance. Responsible for the delivery and management of activities, coordinating with RSA employees and Partner Resources. Manages staffing on projects in Korea. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and sales.
- Controls the financial compliance. Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization. Prepares estimated time to complete, manages backlog. Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget. Responsible for correct invoicing. Follows and executes RSA’s revenue recognition rules and policies.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process. Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes. Communicates to all RSA concerned parties any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Proactively manages the RSA escalation and drives the change control process.
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel. Holds internal and customer kick-off meeting as appropriate. Responsible for preparing regular status reports and conducting steering committees where appropriate.
- Articulate the full value of the RSA Archer Professional Services business to the customer. Recognise potential future opportunities and communicate to sales as appropriate.
- Lead team during project life cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or work streams. Provide performance feedback to management and team members.
- Maintain an active knowledge of current industry trends and new technologies. Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification. Complete required accreditations.
- Adhere to and maintain a strong understanding of the RSA Archer services portfolio, underlying technologies, best practices and delivery methodology.
- Travel as required, up to 20% within South East Asia and the APJ region (subject to travel restrictions).
- Bachelor’s degree, in a technical discipline and 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Background in project management at a variety of companies and industries including but not limited to Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Information Technology, and Statutory organizations.
- Reputable Project Management Certification.
- Excellent communication, presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Financial and analytical experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous project management experience in Archer/the GRC industry will be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Attributes and Behaviors:
- You are passionate on delivering value to the customer and getting their satisfaction.
- You are productive and organised, and get things done with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- You are innovative and quickly learn and adapt to new situations and technologies.
- You anticipate and manage risk and are driven to resolve issues.
- You enjoy working with others, solving problems and multi-tasking.
- You rely on your experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- You effectively prioritise and deliver work across several concurrent projects.
- You communicate effectively and influence others.
- You understand the importance of doing things for the greater good and are inclusive and approachable to others.
- You work productively in multi-cultural teams, cross-functionally, across geographies and time zones.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE003341