Netwitness - Business Development Representative
Primary Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Netwitness Business Development Representative
Location - Brazil
Be a part of creating the extraordinary with industry leading, disruptive solutions from NetWitness, an RSA company. Our brand carries with it, world-class recognition second to none in the Security industry. Lead by joining a team delivering security excellence through extensive resources embodied by thought leadership, powerful software solutions, and unparalleled Incident Response. Our comprehensive NetWitness suite of solutions (in the cloud or on-prem) provide cutting edge munitions that shrink discovery time and deliver powerful ROI; RSA solves critical challenges that face our economy and nation.
RSA sales team members are armed to work as trusted advisors for a broad set of industries worldwide. We leverage our strength of partnerships on a sell with and sell through basis to maximize customer value. This enables RSA to match the specific solutions within a cloud, on prem, hybrid and/or consultative basis solving for client needs. RSA delivers consulting services for Threat Hunting, Incident Response, and ongoing technical engagements all enabling lasting relationships.
Join us as Industry leaders in Enterprise security software sales with our NetWitness team in Brazil and MCLA to do the best work of your career and make a profound career and social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
The RSA Netwitness Business Development Representative focuses on Top Tier Enterprise accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile and works in a specific geography and/or set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
In your role, you will:
- Lead and work with internal and external team members for high growth
- Leverage internal and external resources, including channel resources to drive transactional volume.
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and offer extensions to existing or new customers.
- Identify key target markets and plan sales campaigns to drive demand for dedicated partners.
- Update Salesforce.com to tack all sales activities.
- Strategically and tactically attack your territory to exceed financial objectives
- Understand, collaborate and solve customers’ business and solution requirements
- Deliver in-depth oral, and visual presentations targeted at C and Mid-level leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Work as the frontline thought leaders keeping Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales Management at the cutting edge of security threats and market changes
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations to clients and stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the lengthy sophisticated software sales motion
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Strong ability to sell in a highly matrixed environment and to navigate complex organizational structures to build rapport and trust across 12-15 contacts within an enterprise
- Solid track record driving revenue with existing customers and proven new logo acquisition skills
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector and achieving multi-million-dollar revenue targets
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Meet activity metrics for schedule calls, opportunities added, net new accounts and units sold.
- Builds relationships with assigned partners and customer and maintains contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, basic issue resolution and footprint expansion.
- Maintain basic knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position products effectively with customers.
- Meet quota goals in an assigned market with specific partners and ensures sales targets/objectives are achieved quarterly and annually.
- 2+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Security selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
NetWitness oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. NetWitness solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.Job ID: NETWI004316