Senior Consultant - Archer
Primary Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Senior Consultant - Archer
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
The Senior Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements. A Senior Consultant must demonstrate deep understanding of enterprise GRC and security best practices and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. As a lead consultant, you may lead and direct the work of others.
- Lead engagements and ensures solutions are delivered on time and budget
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Design and develop solutions for clients
- Ability to lead teams and plan/assign project tasks.
- Lead project quality assurance activities, including QA reviews.
- Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Use of relevant internal and external methodologies and best practices.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Deep knowledge of Archer as well as relevant technologies such as IIS, SQL, XML etc.
- Thorough understanding of GRC concepts and best practices.
- Consultative aptitude to provide proven process recommendations to customers.
- Proficiency in design & development of GRC solutions.
- Ability to lead workshops and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Capable of leading projects and teams.
- Work cross functionally and build virtual teams.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in consultancy roles.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SENIO003768