NetWitness - Territory Manager
Primary Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
NetWitness - Territory Manager
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. May also be allocated a particular channel or market segment.
- Responsible for overall NetWitness business in the allocated territories.
- Responsible for achieving territory quota / targets and KPIs .
- Leading Virtual account team to create value propositions to customers.
- Responsible for order booking and revenue from the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing relationships within.
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated territories and set accounts strategies.
- Ownership for both Farming, Hunting accounts and Net New Logos .
- Manage Customer expectations and full ownership for their CSAT
Requirements & Experience:
- Years of experience: 6+ years in sales and account management.
- Vendor experience is preferred.
- Cybersecurity background is preferred.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI004258