NetWitness - Systems Engineer
Primary Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
NetWitness - Systems Engineer
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
Provides pre-sales technical support to field sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customers’ strategic business plans.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
- Conducts customer needs analysis.
- Provides project scoping.
- Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assists sellers in creating demand for product.
- Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Supports complex accounts.
- Gains access and manages relationships with intermediate technical teams and department level IT leaders.
- Assesses and verifies approach/method to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Understands, analyzes and applies industry and market knowledge to position value of the solution
- Understands and articulates strengths and vulnerabilities of the competition.
Consults with other sales engineers, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent approach/application in complex accounts
Intermediate level sales engineer with in-depth understanding of our product and services portfolio
Qualifies complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior level
Understands and articulates third-party and/or Channel’s role to create and position our solution
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role.
- Strong understanding of threat detection and response technologies, such as XDR, NDR, EDR, SIEM and SOAR
- Knowledge of offensive security, red teaming and pretesting tools, techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of defensive security and blue teaming tools, processes and methodologies
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity trends, threats and competitive landscape
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell is a plus
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Leverages appropriate internal people and teams to support the selling and customer care processes in the enterprise/client space
- Articulates to customers how our client products and services integrate with enterprise products and services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how our customers are being impacted, and what that means for us
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI004263