Netwitness META Regional Sales Manager
Primary Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Direct Sales - Management
Education Required Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's Degree desirable. Professional sales training
• Typically, 15+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or
equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Typically requires 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication,
organization, and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience)
At NetWitness, we believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories in the information
security industry. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major
paradigm shifts in play and the implications that they have for our customers.
For us, is also important to improve the way we address our business facilitating the flow of initiatives, synergies,
resources, and business across the theaters wher we operate.
And we live by values that support our actions every day and in everything we do.
Do the right thing – by our customers, employees, and shareholders...think long-term, but act with a sense of urgency.
What we do matters – our work makes a difference in the world.
We care – about our customers, about what we’re doing, about each other...we’re in this together.
We are a fun company – building cool products with technical insight that help our customers solve meaningful problems.
We provide thousands of customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable
assets from cyber threats. With NetWitness award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and
respond to advanced attacks; and ultimately reduce IP theft and cybercrime.
This is a quota carrying sales management role targeting all the territory business market for NetWitness.
• Establish sales through management of specific industry or product segment sales teams
• Attains team revenue and margin targets
• Ensures brand values are maintained
• Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
• Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Drive sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns
• Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
• Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
• Responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts
META Regional Sales Manager
Manages sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in a specified geographic area or
is responsible for a specific industry or product segment.
Manages a team of individual contributors Sales or, at senior levels, managers, and directors.
Internal Use - Confidential
• Directly manages field based individual contributors and may manage subordinate leaders
• Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical, business, channel, and/or segment
• Drives focus with cross-business functions
• Drives business process improvement efforts
• Understands complexities of the environment and works within NetWitness to solve complex business issues
• Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
• Drives training and development plans for organization
• High level understanding of customer/industry climate
• Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: NETWI005271