RSA - Senior Director, Product Management
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Reston, Virginia
RSA - Senior Director, Product Management
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
The RSA NetWitness Platform is an evolved SIEM/NDR/XDR offering – the centerpiece of an intelligent Security Operations Center (SOC) -- that provides end-to-end visibility across an organization’s digital ecosystem that spans networks, transactions, applications, identities and user behaviors. Engineered to immediately detect high-risk threats on devices, in the cloud and across your virtual enterprise, RSA NetWitness Platform also optimizes security response processes to reduce attacker dwell time and make analysts more efficient and effective.
This role will establish, drive, and evolve the strategic direction on the RSA NetWitness Platform. This role will be responsible for product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the entire platform and product line. This role will manage a world wide team of product managers in support of the mission. The Product Management function is responsible for defining and delivering the right product at the right time.
- Lead the product management team in the development of the product roadmap, product definition, product appearance and product release. Act as the chief product owner in an Agile development function.
- Build, recruit and manage a world wide team of product managers, providing skill development and personal development for the betterment of the individual as well as the overall product team.
- Create and manage both the long and short term product roadmap. Present the product roadmap and offerings to customers at the CIO/CISO level and below, RSA Executive team, RSA sales and marketing personnel.
- Create and manage the transition of the RSA NetWitness Platform from an on-premise offering to a complete SaaS offering.
- Interacts with outside market analysts to both brief on functionality and direction and inquire as to future market conditions and opportunities.
- Accept input and feedback on product functionality and needs from customers, sales, sales engineers, engineering and market analysts. Balance feedback with market conditions and needs of the product.
- Collaborating with customers, product engineering, and internal stakeholders to define the use cases, acceptance criteria, and customer needs around the listed technologies.
- Improve internal processes to ensure customer feedback and needs are quickly and accurately incorporated into the product.
- Evangelize the NetWitness platform through RSA’s User Community, Social Media, Webinars and short videos.
- Analyzes, identifies and qualifies opportunities for new product features and functions in support of competitive product positioning and improvements to customer experience.
- Proven ability to build and lead a product management team including hiring and personnel development
- Proven ability to build, deliver on and present a product roadmap.
- Ability to rapidly learn about new security technologies and customer use cases.
- Experience with SIEM / Threat Detection / SOAR / NDR products
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Bachelor of Science in CS, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Some travel is required; Average should be < 20%.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Experience working in an Agile development style
Closing date: 11/15/2020
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R074084