RSA Federal Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Primary Location: Reston, Virginia
Additional Location(s): Reston, Virginia
RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing enterprise and cloud environments against today’s most sophisticated threats. Combining business-critical solutions in identity & authentication management, network forensics and GRC capabilities, RSA provides visibility and analytics to safeguard the identities and information of organizations worldwide.
Be part of RSA’s Federal Security Business unit to facilitate our federal facility security program. We are seeking individuals who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
**REQUIRED US Citizen with Current Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph****
The Federal Facility Security Officer (FSO) at RSA is responsible for successfully administering the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), NRO Security Manual (NSM), Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and proprietary information programs for the proper protection of government and Contractor personnel, facilities, and sensitive information on behalf of RSA. The FSO will administer routine aspects of the DoD/IC security programs to ensure compliance with both government and company security policies and procedures. Duties include support of both collateral level and Sensitive Compartments Information (SCI) programs. The position requires a current Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in policy and procedures for both Department of Defense (DoD), and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) agencies.
- Familiarity with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements as they relate to FOCI and FCL.
- Understanding of the FOCI mitigation/negotiation process.
- Familiarity with parent company relationships and substantial minority positions
- Understanding of Security Control Agreements and National Interest Determinations.
- Working knowledge of the FCL process and its connection to the FOCI process.
- Authors and implements the required security plans and provides administrative support to Government Security Committee.
- Assist the GSC in the development and implementation of the Technology Control Plan(TCP), Electronic Communications Plan (ECP), and Visitation Procedures (VP).
- Maintain day-to-day oversight to ensure all, FLPs, TCPs, ECPs AND Visitation Procedures are fully implemented and effectively mitigate the FOCI.
- Perform a wide variety of security related operations that include, but not limited to, personnel security, physical security, contract security, information security, and program security.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICD-705 for building, accrediting and managing SCIFs and provide alarm response outside of core business hours if required
- Knowledge and understanding of the NISPOM as it pertains to building, accrediting and managing Closed Areas
- Working knowledge and understanding of eQip for processing DoD Collateral clearances and the performance of T3 and T5 investigation and re-investigations
- Working knowledge and understanding with Request for Access (RFAs), Crossover Requests (XOBs), as directed by customer and outlined in DD Form 254s or equivalent forms.
- Personnel clearance processing to include: nominations, tracking, indoctrinations, reporting, debriefs; daily use of personnel clearance data systems (JPAS/DISS and SIMs)
- Complete and assist in compliance documentation such as self-inspection documentation, NRO ISAPs, audits, and DCSA audits
- Conduct and schedule Collateral and SCI Security Indoctrinations and debriefings, refresher training
- Create security education programs for new and current employees
- Processing of outgoing and incoming classified visit requests.
- Maintain and track DD Form 254s, to include the preparation and coordination of the DD Form 254 to subcontractors.
- Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of Insider Threat Program
- US Citizen with Current Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- 7+ years of experience as an FSO for a technology company
- 3+ years of direct experience related to Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI) and Facility Clearance (FCL) processes.
- Possess strong relationship with DCSA and FOCI Office.
- Possess strong customer service skills, with the ability to work well independently, with minimal oversight.
- A team player capable of embracing the Company’s culture of high standards related to privacy, ethics and compliance principles.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R087752