RSA Federal Channel Account Executive
Primary Location: Reston, Virginia
Additional Location(s): Reston, Virginia
Job Profile Summary
Manages existing US Federal government channel partners for RSA’s Security Business Unit. Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities. Provides Federal channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products. Develops, motivates and coordinates SecurID and NetWitness sales teams and Partner sales teams to optimize sales execution. Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met. Customarily and regularly engaged at Partner facilities.
Supports complex US Federal Partners. Gains access and manages relationships with senior level Partner leaders and executives. Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the channel to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business, Uses complementary solutions from the Channel as a competitive strategy. Interfaces directly with larger, more complex Partners to ensure satisfaction with our solutions and go to market efforts. Identifies opportunities for Channel Partners to a coverage gap. Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of the channel’s needs. Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the channel by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs. Partner point of contact for escalated issues. Models effective team behavior. Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
Channel Sales Account Executive
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of RSA SecurID and NetWitness products and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and government integrators, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
What you’ll achieve
As a Federal Channel Sales Account Executive, you will work with Federal channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, distributors and business opportunities, all in the service of optimizing sales execution so that service level agreements are met.
- Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities within the US Federal government market.
- Manage the channel partner relationship, engagement and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process.
- Identify cost-effective and practical alternatives for the channel by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Work with RSA Federal and partner sales teams to drive RSA SecurID and NetWitness product lines and services sales, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions and bringing forward new business
- Develop and implement strategies and sales campaigns for targeted accounts
- 8 years of Federal Channel Sales or Sales experience.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level leadership and executives.