RSA Federal Account Manager - DoD
Primary Location: Reston, Virginia
Additional Location(s): Reston, Virginia
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our NetWitness Federal Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Focusing on Government Agencies, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the government and generating meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Department of Defense Account Executive on our RSA NetWitness Outside Sales/Direct Sales team in Reston, Virginia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
You will expand existing accounts within an established set of RSA clients. You will be building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with both existing and potential customers.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
- Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
- Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; Ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations to clients and stakeholders
- Solid track record driving revenue with existing customers
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Federal selling experience, DoD a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R082269