Archer Sales Development Representative
Primary Location: Portland, Oregon
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Sales Development Representative
Location – United States
Archer is a technology company that provides Integrated Risk Management software solutions to other organizations. The Archer Platform provides a common foundation for organizations to manage IT security risk, regulatory compliance, third party/supply chain risk, and more. Non-technical users can automate processes, streamline workflow, control user access, tailor the user interface, and report in real-time using the point-and click interface to build and manage business applications. Archer has been the leading risk management software platform for over 20 years, including acquisitions by RSA, Dell, Symphony Technology Group, and Cinven who recently launched Archer as an independent business unit. https://www.archerirm.com/.
Do you have a passion for identifying and developing new business opportunities and a talent for differentiating enterprise business solutions? Do you have a passion for Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and GRC, and want to learn and develop great insights about the needs of organizations around the world?
Join us as a Sales Development Representative on our Sales Development Team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop relationships with new and existing clients, consulting on how Archer’s solutions and services fit into their needs. The SDR participates in a sales training program with sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding prospecting, technology foundations, Archer solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The SDR will develop the skill set required to be promoted onward along the sales career progression.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns to create sales opportunities.
- Creatively use varied prospecting strategies for inbound and outbound sales calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Business Development Managers and prospects.
- Meet activities goals (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Meet Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) Meeting goals (daily/weekly/monthly) Meet Meetings converted to Opportunities (daily/weekly/monthly) Be a Champion of our Core Values.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Archer team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge of applicable technology, products and services, Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Capacity to be a results-oriented teammate.
- Good communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in a sales position.
- Self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role on their own.
- Professional communication skills—both verbally and in writing.
- Well-known interpersonal skills; you naturally build relationships.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to credibly influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven success as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR), Account Executive, or similar role in sales (SaaS is a plus)
- Prior experience using CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and Sales Enablement tools, 6sense, Salesloft, LinkedIn SalesNavigator
- Creative outreach strategies to help penetrate the market
- Familiarity with Governance Risk and Compliance or Integrated Risk Management is a plus, but not required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours.
Archer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Archer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Archer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All Archer employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE005130