Senior Product Manager - Archer
Primary Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Additional Location(s): Overland Park, Kansas
Senior Product Manager - Archer
Becoming a member of the Archer team means joining one of the technology industry’s true leaders with a rich history and an exciting future. Since its separation from Dell, Archer is aggressively pursuing its independence and evolution as an innovative software company, creating many opportunities for team members to grow and drive key initiatives for the business. With a veritable “who’s who” of global enterprises making up the Archer customer base, team members get the opportunity to work with leading organizations and support their efforts towards Operational Resilience.
Archer, an RSA company, is a leader in providing integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision making and operational resiliency. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers understand risk holistically by engaging stakeholders, leveraging a modern platform that spans key domains of risk and supports analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. The Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with over 1,500 deployments including more than 90 of the Fortune 100.
We are looking for a senior level Product Manager focused on next-generation of RSA Archer Risk and Compliance Management offerings. We want someone who will thrive as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with our engineering teams to shape our platform vision, strategy and roadmap, with specific focus on delivering functionality that ensures our customers and partners.
Successful Product Managers determine the correct functionality and experiences that will delight our customers and generate revenue by understanding the overall market opportunities, competitive insights, managing one or more product backlogs, and building trusted relationships with technical engineering teams, pre-sales teams, and directly with customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Working with product development teams to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap, and to define, design, accept, and adapt features.
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work, both new enhancements and bugs.
- Being the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on customer value during day-to-day development.
- Meet with stakeholders (internal, customers and partners) to understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce educational, sales and other go-to-market materials.
- Working with Education Services, Information Design and Development, Support, Professional Services, and Partners to assure smooth installation and adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant, or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company.
- 7+ years experience with Governance Risk and Compliance programs
- Understanding of software development lifecycle models and Agile principles
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- The ability to context switch between future product planning and current product adoption.
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R120996