Sales Engineer - Archer
Primary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Additional Location(s): Overland Park, Kansas
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Advisory Systems Engineer
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our experienced team always steps up to the mark. We own the development and implementation of sophisticated and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
What you’ll achieve
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall RSA solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
• Build and communicate an account technology plan which includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and achievements and business relevant technology solutions
• Research and communicate technology, industry and market trends and mentor customers on their application
• Maintain knowledge of driven solutions to efficient address; understanding of HDS, IBM and NetApp Storage Solutions is essential
Take the first step towards your dream career
• Relevant selling experience or hands-on implementation/architecture experience (in vendor, partner, customer or SP)
• Ability to engage with and influence key customer decision makers, from CIO level to enterprise architects, application owners and development teams, as well as LOB functions working down to the Private Cloud teams, bridging the gap between the customer ITSM and DevOps cultures
• 12 or more years of related experience in a relationship-selling role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Senior-level sales engineer with expertise in sophisticated products and services offerings
• Knowledge or certification in ITIL, TOGAF or similar qualifications
• Understanding of VMware, Multi-cloud, Security and Application development
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R132347