Consultant - Archer Professional Services
Primary Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Consultant - Archer Professional Services
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
Leverages in-depth industry knowledge of the business environment and various technical solutions to assist the customer to gain market share and increase operational efficiencies. Provides technical and consultative leadership for Consulting technical solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements, focused on an industry or service offering. Requires an in-depth understanding of an organization’s business, industry requirements and systems. Focuses on understanding the customer’s strategic, organizational and business challenges and offers solutions as they relate to the future business environment and operational objectives.
- Provides technical and consultative support on solutions opportunities
- Participates as needed in pre-sales qualifications and delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements; works on single workstream within broader project; support and instruct less experienced co-workers through formal training or on-the-job mentoring; trains customer personnel
- Supports Sr. Consultant/PM for project related items and advises on effort required to perform assigned implementations
- Regularly communicates project status and all customer issues to PM
- Capable of leading a small team, understanding project goals, and providing guidance to achieve goals Participates in solution and peer review process
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements Establishes relationship with client technical counterparts
- Participates in client meetings related to development efforts
- Provides feedback on methodology and best practice collateral to competency lead
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Solid writing skills and demonstrated ability to document processes for the customer
- Solid communication skills in working with the customer
- Solid knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: CONSU004449
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities