Archer Senior Advisor, Product Management
Primary Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Archer Senior Advisor, Product Management
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
The Senior Advisor, Product Management is responsible for cross-functional management of compliance and audit solutions through their entire life-cycle to achieve P&L goals. This role uses technical and industry experience to formulate product / solution strategies, work across functional areas to implement product / solution strategies, and analyze markets to determine opportunities. The Senior Advisor, Product Management ensures offerings are defined to maximize profitability, evaluates and adjusts product strategies to respond to competition.
- Applies broad knowledge of company’s product /service capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product /service opportunities
- Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads business case for optimization of existing products /solutions alternatives and /or to create the next generation of new products
- Oversees and drives products / solutions through the phase release or solutions release process including business case and resource requirements
- Manages product portfolio roadmap and works to scope opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs
- Creates, implements and monitors plans for testing products /solutions through beta releases or pilot programs
- Ensures that product / solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements
- Prioritizes features and specifications, applying budget, timeline and other constraints
- Works across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product / solution decisions to all stakeholders
- Works extensively with Product Marketing to build product / solutions marketing plans and drive them through the organization
- Collaborates with other Product Managers, BU Leaders and Engineering / R&D leaders to align product strategies into comprehensive portfolios for the Business Unit
- Reviews product / solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions
- Manages products through their entire life cycle, and supports decisions regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle until product End of Life (EOL)
- Supports business case for enhancements or new products
- Leads requirements gathering and management
- Provides interpretation of customer and business requirements
- Leads preparation for external and internal product events
- Strong project management skills relating to design, test and quality
- Strong understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
- Excels in understanding competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for the product along with Business Development
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in compliance or audit is required.
- Experience with Archer products in preferred.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE003212