Advisor, Financial Analysis
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Overland Park, Kansas
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Financial Analysis Advisor
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Financial Analysis Advisor on our Finance team in Bedford to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Advisor, you will work with highly skilled account teams to provide planning support for a business unit, including financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports and variance review of actual and planned results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs analysis on Professional Services projects related to revenue recognition & project costs.
- Be the team leader for a group of 3 project accountants. Set deadlines, assist on day to day inquiries, and execute the timely delivery of business reporting.
- Liaises closely with Project Managers & Delivery leads to ensure the revenue forecast is aligned with the project deliverables.
- Assists in various Financial Planning & Analysis tasks such as investigation of variances in expenses and headcount reporting
- Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
- Assists in validation and analysis of projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting and administration. Communicates project revenue status through publishing high quality project reports and presentations
- Develops tools for improving the forecasting and actual results reporting processes and rolls them out to the larger population
- Helps to resolve issues that arise between various groups
- Reporting – be involved in creating and establishing new reports related to Project analysis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Analysis position, Professional Services Project Accounting experience a plus
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite
- Bachelor’s in finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to understand the impact of operations on our financial results
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills & independently coming up with solutions.
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Team member ready to take a lead role
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R130816