Strategy Consultant and Program Manager - HoldCo
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Strategy Consultant and Program Manager- HoldCo
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change.
- Strategize, implement and maintain strategic Programs that adhere to organizational objectives while overseeing multiple project teams ensuring program goals are reached.
- Deliver insights for better – data-based decision making.
- Feasibility studies on expanding footprint to other functions.
- Help align local execution with global strategy for each of RSA’s BUs.
- Develop cross functional collaboration programs to drive consistent best practices across the Business Units.
- Quality control via regular business reporting and Developing Management dashboard to maintain high level of visibility with RSA executives.
- Create and maintain all documentations related to CoE supporting functions.
- Plan and coordinate all CoE Major events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be well-organized, have great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: CONSU003815