RSA - Technical Support Engineer 2
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Technical Support Engineer 2
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
Technical support representative is required to be knowledgeable of the relevant RSA product and help the customer to reach a satisfying solution to his issue. Technical support staff resolve clients or customers' technical issues via email and phone. The job may include remote implementation under certain conditions.
Principal responsibilities and Duties:
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
- Participating in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly
- Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Knowledgebase content, Support forums, etc.; regularly submits content to the knowledge database
- Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
- Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality
- Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs, Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other TSEs
- Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolutions; leads efforts in facilitating problem re-creation and failure analysis systems level issues
- Contributes to centralized problem identification and resolution databases; may have senior level tasks similar to Engineering for assigned product and skills
- Non-Technical Skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent customer communication and handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving & logical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a Team
- Flexibility in handling business needs
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Ability to work on rotational shift basis
- Excellent knowledge of information and network security fundamentals.
- SQL Language knowledge
- Active Directory Administration Fundamentals
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux, Network protocols and Web-based applications
- One or more of the below skills is a huge plus:
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) troubleshooting and/or administration
- API or SDK troubleshooting and/or administration
- Storage Technologies troubleshooting and/or administration
- Hardware troubleshooting and/or administration
- CISSP, CEH, OSSP or similar security certification is a plus
- Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: RSATE004661
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities