RSA - Technical Support Engineer 2 - IG&L
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Technical Support Engineer 2 - IG&L
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
- Act as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team and understand sphere of influence extending outside of the department
- Validates technical information, issues early warning, and disseminates information as needed with Assessing when necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices; use operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment
- Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Communications/Networks or Computer Science) with minimum 3+ years’ experience and an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience of Unix/Linux system administration with strong command line knowledge
- Good knowledge of networks & network security fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases, preferably Oracle databases
- Technical proficiency across windows platforms including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory & Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of JavaEE application servers (Wildfly/JBoss / WebSphere / WebLogic), web technologies, and APIs
- Any of the below Certifications (is a plus):
- ➢Linux Administration Certifications (RHCSA, RHCE...etc.).
➢Security Certificates (CEH, Security +, …etc.)
➢Microsoft Certification (MCSA, MCSE)
➢Networking Certifications (CCNA, CCNP,…etc.)
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: RSATE004662
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities