RSA - Technical Support Engineer 1
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Technical Support Engineer 1
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
Applies technical support expertise to resolve customer issues. Responsible for providing telephone, email, chat and remote diagnostic technical support of assigned products. Works closely with peers and internal SMEs to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues. Identifies and provides resolutions to technical problems. Uses trouble-shooting tools, content and analytical practices to help determine best way to resolve identified and unidentified problems.
- Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors.
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team.
- Understands and uses sphere of influence extending outside of the department.
- Participating in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly.
- Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Chat, Knowledgebase content,
Support forums, etc.; regularly submits content to the knowledge database.
- Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed.
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues
customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution.
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required.
- Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas.
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs, Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training
for other TSEs.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality.
- Typically requires less than 2 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Customer focused.
- Exhibits confident behavior.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- One or more of the below skills is a huge plus:
Basic knowledge of security fundamentals.
Basic knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications (Hands on Experience is a plus)
Basic Database SQL knowledge.
API knowledge is a plus
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing dateJob ID: RSATE004992