RSA - Software Project Manager
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Software Project Manager
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
At RSA we hold Digital Transformation at the core of our strategy where we’re taking leap steps utilizing cutting edge technologies in software development and machine learning, to enable RSA product innovation journey within R&D landscape, deliver world-class customer digital experience and build business processes automation.
As a software project manager at RSA Digital Powerhouse you’ll get a tremendous opportunity to be part of such thrilling journey.
What you’ll achieve:
As a software/automation project Manager, you will be responsible for driving brainstorming sessions with business stakeholders and developers including driving the experimentation phase, defining problem statement and success criteria, facilitating all project related activities, communicating achievements and timelines to key stakeholders and ensuring project objectives and ROI expectations are met successfully.
- Drive a defined project or a workstream of an R&D/software/automation project.
- Work with business stakeholders and developers on mapping customer journey, illustrating pain points and potential opportunities as appropriate.
- Define problem statement, scope of work and projected ROI to ensure value driven approach.
- Collaborate with developers on building backlog, estimating LOE, defining and prioritizing tasks
- Lead and facilitate planning and retrospectives meetings.
- Reporting and regular communication to all stakeholders regarding progress and potential challenges.
- Ensure metrics and reporting capabilities are in place to properly measure ROI for teams’ efforts and delivered solutions.
- Follow up on action items and any other project related activities.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems, clearing dependencies through making choices and giving recommendations.
- Provide direction and guidance to project team, while making recommendations to senior management as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and drive R&D/software/automation projects.
- Good understanding of software and agile principles.
- Familiarity with design thinking and lean startup frameworks.
- Process Analysis, designing and building process workflows, understanding of BPMN.
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Computer Science/Management or equivalent
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASO004468
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities