RSA - Software Engineer, Partner Engineering
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Software Engineer, Partner Engineering
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
RSA is looking for an energetic, well-versed technologist in Identity and Security domain as Partner Engineer in RSA Ready program to evaluate, design, implement, and improve technology integrations with RSA and increase RSA SecurID Access partner ecosystem. This role involves leveraging your technical skills to research, develop, and collaborate integration methods for new and existing partner technologies in Identity and Security space.
Your expertise will be critical to manage relationships with the Partners and product team engineers, who you will work with on a regular basis. As the technical product expert for our technology partners, you will work closely with various Partner software products. Your understanding of RSA products, integration capabilities of RSA products and ability to deep dive into Partner products will help in integrating Partner products and onboarding them into RSA Ready program.
- Work directly with the technology product in terms of integration required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Identify opportunities to improve integration with the Partner product while working with them.
- Provide enhancements recommendations to the product
- Provide and improve integration practices to our customers and partners
- Candidates with some experience on consulting and implementation/installation using some of the leading security products.
- 2+ Years working in an external-facing technical role, (i.e. Solutions Engineering / Engineering / Professional Services, etc).
- Should have good knowledge and experience in programming with C/C++/Java/C#.
- Should have experience in creating test integrations but go deeper than the integration and show how a partner would use it using product documents and/or code snippets.
- Experience in deploying/implementing complex, scalable enterprise grade systems and integrating with security products will be added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have experience on integrating disparate security products.
- Knowledge of API based 3rd party implementations and integrations.
- Knowledge of IAM
- Understanding of protocols and standards such as TCP, UDP, RADIUS, SAML, VPN etc is desirable.
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, Webservices etc for development or integrations is desirable
- Knowledge of applications and tools such as Virtual (VMware, HyperV), LDAP, AD, Citrix Netscalar, Cloud Apps(such as O365) etc is desirable.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and skills to better assist partners in integration
- Leadership skills to lead and execute on integration projects and ability to guide partners.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- Should be able to interface and work with multiple teams, stakeholders and partners
- Should have minimum 2+ Years of experience.
- B.Tech/B.Sc/B.E or equivalent practical experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: RSASO003976