RSA - Senior Software Engineer
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Senior Software Engineer
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
- Develop Software using Java Technology Stack.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software environments.
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Participate in all phases of the testing process, including unit testing, integration testing, and e2e testing.
- Develop, review, and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems.
- Identify and fix Software defects/bugs.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and compliance with standard.
- Provide guidance and support to junior engineers as they learn the ropes.
- 4 to 7 years of Software development experience
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Rest API, Data Structures, Design Patterns.
- Hands-on in Relational/NoSQL databases.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks such as Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Junit, …etc.
- Experience in Application Servers such as Wildfly or JBoss
- Experience in Messaging Service such as JMS.
- Experience on “UI frameworks like Angular, Ember, React” and/or “PL/SQL” is a plus.
- Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages, and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience.
- Experience in Enterprise Service Bus such as Mule
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience in Azure or AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization
- Domain knowledge of the information security/IAM industry is desirable.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASE004928