RSA - Senior Software Engineer - Cloud
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Senior Software Engineer - Cloud
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
- Contribute to the design, development and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environment
- Prepare, review and evaluate software specifications for products and systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products.
- Work on public Cloud platforms like Azure and AWS to deploy, configure, monitor, troubleshoot hosted cloud applications.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience developing object-oriented software with solid understanding of Java server-side programming.
- Experience with Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server)
- Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems (e.g. SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat) including shell scripting
- Believe in concepts of 100% automated testing, push-button deploys, centralized management and logging.
- Experience and knowledge in the following technologies is a plus:
- Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Selenium)
- Possess an understanding of both network and systems security
- Cloud based development: (e.g. AWS/Azure Development)
- Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- Performance and scalability Java tuning
- Agile Scrum Development
- Ability to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASE004822