RSA - Senior DevOps Engineer
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Senior DevOps Engineer
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
- Design and implement applications supporting cloud infrastructure according to the company SDLC policies and procedures
- Design, develop, and deploy CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, GitLab, AWS/Azure Developer Tools)
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Design, develop, and implement Self-Service catalog
- Collaborate with Cloud, Security, and GRC teams to develop and apply security best practices
- Evaluate, implement, and on-board new solutions to enhance Cloud Service Catalog
- Participate in new products / teams on-boarding to the Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with product development, architecture, and IT teams on evaluation and implementation of new services based on the requirements
- Promote Cloud usage best practices across multiple organizations
- Assist with the cost / assets management systems implementation and support
- Support and troubleshoot cloud platform related issues
- Support and enhance monitoring tools
- At least 2 years working experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- At least 2 years Software Development experience with a high-level language and associated IDEs and Revision Control tools (eg Eclipse, Git)
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Jenkins-Pipeline, AWS/Azure Developer Tools, GitLab CI)
- 5-7 years of experience working in software engineering, with at least 2 years working in development operation type roles
- Proven experience with Infrastructure as a code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Solid understanding of security architecture and standards
- Experience with AWS IAM management at the enterprise level
- Experience with distributed systems operations (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration and orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Understanding cloud cost management best practices and implementation
- Understanding of all aspects of a SaaS stack and associated technologies (Network, OS, Web, App, DB, Storage)
- Experience with Functional Programming languages
- Experience with enterprise monitoring systems implementation
- Cloud certifications
- Communicates effectively with both technical and less-technical team members
- Compassionate and empathetic when interacting with internal customers to deliver a pleasant experience
- Seeks out opportunities to improve the system and make positive changes
- Focused on continuous documentation and delivery of information in an easily consumable form.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASO004034