RSA Principal Engineer, Technical Support
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA Principal Engineer, Technical Support
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
A technical support representative is required to be knowledgeable of the relevant RSA product and help the customer to reach a satisfying solution to his issue. Technical support staff resolve clients or customers' technical issues via email and phone. The job may include remote implementation under certain conditions.
• Required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring.
• Has a key role in preparing the training plans for the local and global teams
• Has a key role in leading the global technical sessions and huddles for the global teams
• Contributes in the technical gap analysis for the global teams
• Able to handle highly escalated cases with a great sense of professionalism.
• Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors
• Mentors and/or coaches less experienced team members
• Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training for the global team
• Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions.
• Responsible for validating new product patches and features by testing in lab environment.
• Cascading knowledge to the local team including new releases and patches or known bugs.
• Supervises the On-Boarding plan for the new hires.
• Performing case reviews for the team members and take appropriate actions.
• Excellent customer communication and handling skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving & logical thinking.
• Ability to work under high pressure.
• Ability to work within a Team.
• Flexibility in handling business needs
• Self-motivated and self-learner
• Ability to share knowledge and conduct Technical Sessions
• Ability to coach junior engineers.
• Ability to work on highly escalated cases and provide Executive summaries.
• Mastering Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications including hands-on experience, troubleshooting and administration.
• Mastering Database SQL knowledge including hands-on experience, troubleshooting and administration.
• Familiar with the ethical hacking principals.
• API/SDK knowledge is a must.
• One or more of the below skills is a huge plus.
• RHCE, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, Security+, ITIL.
• Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science.
• 8+ years of relevant experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: RSAPR005015