RSA - Executive Assistant
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Executive Assistant
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
- Managing cross functional teams with diverse array of talent and responsibilities to serve defined projects.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Prepares presentation materials for leadership meetings.
- Provides administrative support to the General Manager.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms.
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
- Handling logistics & post- event reports.
- Create all the Purchase orders related to different asks or projects.
- Organize & develop programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing budget and operating plan for different programs.
- Develop evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Solid knowledge of software programs to include Windows and MS Office applications and business unit specific programs.
- Solid writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to shifting and changing priorities of a complex nature.
Education & Experience:
Typically requires 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSAEX004463
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities