RSA - CI/CD Software Engineer
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - CI/CD Software Engineer
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
This position is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with at least 2+ years of enterprise in software development and at least 1+ years of experience with continuous-integration/continuous-delivery/dev-ops. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual as well as an excellent team player who is hands-on and has experience in supporting and improving a continuous integration and delivery systems. The engineer should have a good understanding of the latest software development and platform stacks. The engineer should have the mindset for automating every step of the development cycle to enable efficient code delivery into production in as short a timeframe as possible.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to help design and implement continuous integration and delivery capabilities using the latest technologies and best practices
- Work with other development and QE members to help implement CI/CD best practices
- Participate in the Agile efforts of the team, such as story writing and backlog grooming
- 2+ years of experience working in software engineering
- Knowledge of programming / scripting languages (e.g. Java, Groovy, Shell)
- Knowledge of source control management systems (e.g. Git, Perforce)
- Knowledge of IT automation management tools (e.g. Puppet)
- Knowledge of build tools (e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant)
- Knowledge of unit testing and code-coverage tools (e.g. JUnit, Clover, etc.)
- Knowledge of build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, Bamboo, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtualization private/cloud infrastructure (e.g. vSphere/vCloud, Azure, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of "agile" software development practice (e.g. scrum, iterative development, continuous integration, test-driven development, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSACI003972