Principal Java Software Engineer - IG&L
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Principal Java Software Engineer - IG&L:
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA SecurID is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
- Develop Software using Java Technology Stack.
- Contribute to the Design and Architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- 8 - 12 years of Software Development experience
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Rest API, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Oracle Database, PL/SQL.
- Hand on Experience in UI prototyping, CSS, EmberJS, ReactJS etc.
- Should be able to lead the UI/UX efforts for the product.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks such as Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot etc
- Experience in Application Servers such as Wildfly or JBoss
- Experience in Messaging Service such as JMS.
- Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience in Azure or AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization
- Domain knowledge of the information security/IAM industry is desirable.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SOFTW002713