Archer Technical Support Engineer 1
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Archer Technical Support Engineer 1
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
- Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors.
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team.
- Understands and uses sphere of influence extending outside of the department.
- Participates in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly.
- Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Chat, Knowledgebase content, Support forums, etc.; regularly submits content to the knowledge database.
- Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed.
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution.
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required.
- Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas.
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Customer Service skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Technical Skills:
1) Good knowledge of network fundamentals, protocols and troubleshooting utilities.
2) Knowledge of Network Security Fundamentals
3) Familiar with basics of information security (Encryption, certificates ... etc).
4) SQL Database Knowledge and hands-on experience
5) IIS and Web Services knowledge
6) Knowledge of MS Active Directory and LDAP protocol.
7) Linux administration Knowledge is a plus.
8 ) Knowledge of API, XML & JSON is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires less than 2 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: TECHN003348