Archer- Software Engineer 1
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer- Software Engineer 1
The Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
- Empathize with business stakeholders to understand business context, learn first-hand about business pain points and potential opportunities to enable the business digital transformation journey.
- Ideate with business stakeholders on possible solutions and alternatives to build automation and digital tools to tackle identified pain points and opportunities.
- Experiment to prove workability for suggested solution by building steel frame, POCs, prototypes and MVPs.
- Reiterate to seek feedback, implement with agility to deliver incrementally with speed while responding swiftly to requested changes.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to other team members whenever applicable, while working in self-disciplined and self-organized environment.
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer engineering.
- Experience in at least one of modern software development methodologies: Agile, DevOps, TDD and XP.
- Familiarity with one of the following Front-end frameworks: Angular or ReactJS.
- Experience with REST API.
- Familiarity with AWS RDS, EC2, S3 and API Gateway.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and APEX.
- Process Analysis, designing and building process workflows, understanding of BPMN.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SOFTW004912