Archer- Salesforce Developer
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer- Salesforce Developer
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in governance, risk and compliance (GRC) software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Developing Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Developing custom User Interfaces, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Building integrations leveraging Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Adhering to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Testing (unit and systems), and debugging
- Striving towards coding best practices and data quality
- Contributing to technical documentation
- Taking ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as NetSuite, Clari, Salesloft, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Pardot, 6Sense, D&B Optimizer, Qualtrics, OwnBackup, and CRM Analytics.
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems to integrate across the business
- Supporting the Business Enablement Admin team
Qualifications and Background:
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio Code or JetBrains, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle
- Prior work as a Salesforce Consultant/Architect
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, Flows
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Soft skills: the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE004166
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities