Archer - Salesforce Administrator
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer - Salesforce Administrator:
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Sandbox environment management
- Requirements identification and gathering, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identification of unused or underutilized platform features
- Creation of a platform roadmap and definition of priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Owning communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Management and resolution of user support tickets
- Monitoring and improvement of user adoption
- Delivery of new user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Management of integrated applications and third-party suppliers including, but not limited to, NetSuite, Clari, Salesloft, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Pardot, 6Sense, D&B Optimizer, Qualtrics, OwnBackup, and CRM Analytics.
Qualifications and Background:
- 2+ Years as an application/technology Administrator
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, and Pardot
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (or able to get certification within 6 months of hire)
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder (or able to get 2nd certification within 6 months of hire)
- Completed Trailhead Admin Super Set
- Completed Trailhead App Builder Super Set
- Completed Trailhead Billing Specialist Super Set
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes
- Release Management experience
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
Archer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Archer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Archer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All Archer employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing dateJob ID: ARCHE005177