Archer - Representative 3, Inside Sales
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer - Representative 3, Inside Sales
The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop relationships with new and existing clients, consulting on how Archer’s solutions and services fit into their needs. The SDR participates in a sales training program with sales training activities that develop skill sets surrounding prospecting, technology foundations, Archer solutions knowledge, sales and soft skills. The SDR will develop the skill set required to be promoted onward along the sales career progression.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns to create sales opportunities.
- Creatively use varied prospecting strategies for inbound and outbound sales calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Business Development Managers and prospects Meet activities goals (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Meet Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) Meeting goals (daily/weekly/monthly) Meet Meetings converted to Opportunities (daily/weekly/monthly) Be a Champion of our Core Values.
- Knowledge of applicable technology, products and services, Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Capacity to be a results-oriented teammate.
- Good communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role on their own.
- Professional communication skills—both verbally and in writing.
- Well-known interpersonal skills; you naturally build relationships.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to credibly influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven success as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR), Account Executive, or similar role in sales (SaaS is a plus).
- Prior experience using CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and Sales Enablement tools, 6sense, Sales loft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Creative outreach strategies to help penetrate the market.
- Familiarity with Governance Risk and Compliance or Integrated Risk Management is a plus, but not required.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE004462
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities