Archer - Regional Advisor, HR Generalist
Primary Location: New Cairo, Egypt
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer - Regional Advisor, HR Generalist
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
Responsible for the development, implementation, administration and operations of high-value quality human resources programs, practices and procedures to all levels of team members. Assists the integration of complex business factors to build business capabilities, develop leaders and succession plan, and drive business change efforts. Administers programs designed to establish and maintain effective team member relationship through the uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements and administers company programs.
- Analyses business challenges and HR programs to identify improvement opportunities.
- Understand all applicable governmental regulations and advocates compliance requirement.
- Provides consulting and business partnering to leaders in achieving company objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and administering activities to several human resources functions such as employment, labor relations, compensation, learning and organizational development, diversity, records, benefits and team member services.
- Counsels team members concerning work-related problems.
- Reviews and explains HR policies and programs to the organization assigned.
- Assists with the rollout of updated or new HR programs and initiatives.
- May assist in the formulation of various HR policies and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies and procedures.
- Possess ability to present concise and clear presentations to company management and employees (written and verbal).
- Ability to identify appropriate actions to take in resolving issues using defined HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with general direction, managing competing priorities with limited oversight and review - May plan, schedule and arrange own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Ability to build and manage key relationships to achieve results.
- Previous experience conducting, reviewing, and analyzing employee experience surveys (and similar) as well advising leaders and employees on objectives/priorities to drive higher productivity, engagement and retention.
- Previous experience working with global, matrixed teams.
- Requires 5+ years of related experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: ARCHE004657
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities