Sr. Advisor, Product Marketing
Primary Location: Remote - Massachusetts,
Additional Location(s): Massachusetts
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Senior Advisor, Product Marketing
The Product Marketing Manager will join a team focused on bringing our Identity and Access Management products, in the SecurID business, to market. You will be responsible for driving and reinforcing SecurID’s products value proposition, building supporting sales collateral, tools and enablement and presenting the product at customers and key industry events. The role involves ownership and project management of product marketing initiatives, working closely with other members of marketing, sales, and product management. Strong experience in product marketing within security enterprise software is essential.
- Participating in product launches to build product messaging, develop product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Developing sales tools such as customer presentations, solution briefs and data sheets to enable sales teams to tell the RSA product story effectively.
- Connecting market and technology trends with RSA's products to build product positioning and messages for key use cases to highlight differentiation in market.
- Work closely with corporate and account based marketers to guide the campaign strategy and act as subject matter expert for content, events and programs
- Assessing market requirements, investigating new technologies, developing recommendations for product direction, establishing market and pricing plans and strategies for go to market execution
- Speaking and presenting internally and externally to promote our product story
- 5+ years in product marketing in enterprise software, identity and information security experience preferred.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to go deep into a product offering – to become a subject matter expert
- Experience establishing business value propositions translated from product capabilities and crafting differentiated messaging for products in highly competitive markets
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase product value to different types of audience.
- Experience and familiarity with risk and security products.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, matrixed and innovative environment.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R141480