RSA Customer Success Manager
Primary Location: Remote - Massachusetts,
Additional Location(s): Massachusetts
RSA Customer Success Manager
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Join us as a RSA Customer Success Manager on our Product Services team in Bedford to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
• Build consistency of delivery and adherence to standard practices, ensuring contractual service support requirements are met
• Compile, analyze and report statistical data and trends relating to service-level compliance and operational effectiveness
• Present operational and service-level reports and explain service-level support available to all partners
• Facilitate effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers
• Supervise and guide less experienced team members, as well as train and mentor functional teams to understand and follow process guidelines
• 5 to 7 years of experience delivering successful complex IT services across a range of sectors
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organization directing diverse teams through multiple programs to completion
• Proven ability to manage a dynamic workload of complex priorities and deliverables while proactively communicating expectations
• Strong data driven and problem-solving skills and a passion to learn and master new concepts quickly and independently
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to positively influence all partners
• Bachelor’s degree
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R094983