Consultant, Product Marketing RSA SecurID Suite
Primary Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Massachusetts
Consultant, Product Marketing
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Bedford, Massachusetts, US
The Consultant, Product Marketing will join a high performing team dedicating on bringing RSA products to market in the exciting Identity and Access Management industry. You will be responsible for driving and reinforcing RSA’s SecurID products value proposition, building supporting sales collateral, tools and enablement and presenting the product at customers and key industry events. The role involves ownership and project management of product marketing initiatives, working closely with other members of marketing, sales, and product management. Strong experience in product marketing within enterprise software is essential.
- Participating in product launches to build product messaging, develop product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Developing sales tools such as customer presentations, solution briefs and data sheets to enable sales teams to tell the RSA product story effectively.
- Connecting market and technology trends with RSA's products to build product positioning and messages for key use cases to highlight differentiation in market.
- Work closely with the account based marketing tea to guide the campaign strategy and act as subject matter expert for content, events and programs
- Assessing market requirements, investigating new technologies, developing recommendations for product direction, establishing market and pricing plans and strategies for got to market execution
- Speaking and presenting internally and externally to promote our product story
- 8-10+ years in product marketing in enterprise software, identity and access management experience preferred.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience establishing business value translated from product capabilities and crafting differentiated messaging for RSA products in competitive markets
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase product value to different types of audience.
- Experience and familiarity with risk and security products.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, matrixed and innovative environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R075807