Sr. Director, Strategic Alliances
Primary Location: ,
Additional Location(s): London, United Kingdom
RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Alliances, with strong business development, channel strategy, and relationship management experience to accelerate growth and secure new partners to deliver meaningful revenue.The role will lead all functions of strategic partnerships - including channel partners, system integrators, and technology partners. In this capacity, you will deliver new, high-value, sustaining partnerships in EMEA that align with the global partner strategy in which we are building momentum across all functions to accelerate partner sales efforts, bring in net new business, and increase customer adoption through partners. This role will report directly to the Global Head of Business Development and Strategic Alliances.
This critical role will require cross-functional leadership skills to work with RSA teams including Sales Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Marketing and Services. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Secure new strategic partnerships to deliver RSA’s channel revenue objectives and ecosystem strategy
- Identify prioritized EMEA targets and lead all business development efforts through contract execution and own the entire partnership lifecycle
- Work with the Global Partner Team to develop and refine partner strategy to ensure alignment with corporate objectives
- Serve as the primary evangelist to garner partner buy-in across relevant functional areas and levels to effectively position the partnership value with RSA to the partner and in the market
- Manage strategic alignment between RSA and partners’ roadmaps
- Work cross-functionally to establish strategic and tactical initiatives with partners, including the development and execution of go-to-market plans, managing joint KPIs, and executing joint marketing plans (press announcements, webinars, blogs, campaigns, etc.)
- Foster executive relationships for both emerging and existing partners
- Own management and accuracy of partner pipeline including revenue forecasting, reporting of key performance metrics and identification of obstacles impacting sales
- Extensive experience in channels/alliances with Global Alliance and Strategic Partnership focus.
- Strong domain experience in the payments industry with knowledge of the payments ecosystem and key industry players in each segment
- Proven experience developing partnerships that provide differentiated value and achieve business and revenue objectives
- Experience in understanding and positioning advanced analytics solutions especially in fraud and risk intelligence
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all organizational levels
- Extensive contract negotiation experience including, reseller/OEM, technology integration and strategic partnership agreements
- Strategic thinker who can blend technology and business acumen to develop/present compelling partner proposals and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead execution of partner go-to-market and enablement plans
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong CRM skills and discipline.
- Agile problem solver with a creative, find-a-way mindset that adapts well to a less structured environment
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree a plus
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R098072