Archer Advisory Consultant
Primary Location: Livermore, California
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer- Advisory Consultant
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
Responds to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features and/or services. Maintains ownership of customer issues directing customer to the appropriate agent when required. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals through constant process alignment. Works with customers and/or distributors to understand and document customer issues . May be involved in pre or post-sales or both.
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through multiple communications channels
- Advocates for the customer through managing internal stakeholders, and managing customer expectations and temperature while resolving complex issues
- Become and expert of Dell products, solutions and capabilities
- Drive the customer services profession through sharing knowledge, experimenting with new innovations and discussing best practices
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing best in class personalized customer support
- Uses data and customer insights to help drive the resolution process
- Uses Judgement, creativity and innovation to resolve Complex customer issues
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business goals
- Flexible to support and work in various regions / languages based on business requirement
- Possesses excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Oversees activities of various departments
- Participates in guiding company strategy, and determines priorities affecting immediate operations as well as having company-wide impact
- Manages key strategic initiatives, business process improvements and projects at the segment and cross functional levels
- Interacts with executives and/or major customers, generally involving controversial situations, customer negotiations or influencing and persuading other senior level leaders
- Establishes and/or monitors metrics; sets standards and expectations; gathers factual support for evaluating current validity of metrics/standards/expectations
- Expert telephone etiquette skills
- Expert knowledge of products, customer service, policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ADVIS004269