Archer Account Executive - San Francisco, California
Primary Location: Livermore, California
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Account Executive - San Francisco, California
Archer Technologies, LLC is the 25-year unseated market leader of integrated risk management (IRM) SaaS platforms that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in ERM, compliance, audit and cyber risk, Archer’s 800 employees are solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance programs, from traditional audits to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 25 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk user communities globally, with more than 1,300 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
The Account Executive identifies and develops new strategic opportunities with prospective customers, which are targeted at Fortune 1000, enterprise accounts. As an AE at the 25 year well-known market leader in our software industry, you will benefit from brand recognition in your outbound prospecting efforts.
- Account Executive is responsible for winning new business from Executive level buyers and influencers in either private or publicly traded companies.
- Strategically identifies a territory management approach to focus prospecting efforts.
- Develops account presence by creating a high added value working relationship with senior customer personnel.
- Works with Sales Development Representatives to generate initial customer interest to secure an introductory meeting.
- Skillfully overcome objections and remove obstacles or eliminate barriers to gain commitment, understands the difference between a stall and an objection.
- Update CRM tools regularly and timely, according to company standards.
- Self – starter, ability to leverage resources cross-functionally and maintain white space analysis and execution to drive Net New Logo business.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Archers products through commitment to ongoing training.
- Understanding of the Software as a Service Business Model.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to run and control the sales process at every state through contract signing.
- Work with Partners, Marketing and leadership to design and implement campaigns and company events.
- Maintain 4 rolling quarters pipe coverage adequate given quota and win rates.
- Identifies long-term and short-term sales opportunities. Focuses on sales activities that produce results in the short term as well as the long term.
- Transfers customer information and market knowledge to various cross-functional teams to improve overall development and positioning of offerings within the portfolio.
- Sales growth is attained through new customer subscription, professional services, and set training.
- Strong understanding of the product and services portfolio.
- Strong working understanding of risk, compliance, audit, ESG, cyber risk, vendor risk, business continuity domains.
- Converts inbound leads and obtains outbound leads that results in ample 4 rolling quarter pipe coverage.
- Manages partner relationships with resell or influence relationships.
- Effectively aligns and utilizes all available internal and external resources to achieve desired sales results.
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on technology, products, and services.
- Result-driven mindset with a proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong Knowledge of SaaS sales methodologies, best practices, and industry.
- Strong collaborative team player (part of our culture and values).
- Self-starter, and willing to try new approaches to meet a goal.
- Strategic enterprise selling skills.
- Anticipates new markets for our products and services.
- Organizes company-wide teams in response to vendor/customer needs/ opportunities.
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization/models effective team leadership.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience in a dedicated sales “hunter” capacity.
- Demonstrated achievement in enterprise software/IT sales with diverse.
- Minimum of 5 years of field, strategic sales experience with a B2B enterprise software solution, preferably SaaS.
About Archer’s culture and work environment:
In this volatile time of layoffs, reorganizations, and acquisitions and mergers, we are proud that Archer has not had the same story to tell. We have an amazing team-based culture since we started as a company 25 years ago. This is a culture where sales professionals who, although competitive, will stop to help a fellow coworker at a moment’s notice. We have had no layoffs in our company history, given our strong financial status. On the contrary, our employees come and stay here because they desire a work “home” – an organization that they can make and grow their career. Why is that possible at Archer? Our company has the most well-known brand in the industry, balanced with startup-type double-digit growth. We recently became, once again, we separated from RSA (formerly under Dell) and are now an independent company. We are excited about our strong company and product plans to continue driving the risk management industry to new levels, as we have been doing for the last 25 years.
Archer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Archer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Archer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All Archer employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE004917