RSA Security - Account Executive 3
Primary Location: Linden, Michigan; Columbus, Ohio; Delaware, Ohio; Dublin, Ohio; Seville, Ohio; Jamestown, Ohio; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Wayne, Pennsylvania; Murrysville, Pennsylvania; St Louis, Missouri; Lee's Summit, Missouri; Jersey City, New Jersey; Warren Township, New Jersey
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA Security - Account Executive 3
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 50 million identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world with identity-first security, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work and play. For more information, go to rsa.com.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through next-generation and hybrid cloud identity platform, the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator, and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
The RSA Security - Account Executive 3 is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. It may also be allocated a particular channel or market segment.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior-level leaders and executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Identifies cost-effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
- Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Models and may coach effective team behavior
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- May be assigned to a specific national account that traditionally is high in complexity and strategic importance to the firm
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 6+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Typically requires 6+ years of field sales experience
- SaaS or Security Sales required
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASE003598