Archer Presales Consulting Manager
Primary Location: Remote, Kansas
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Presales Consulting Manager
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
The Presales Consulting Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of Presales Consultants, providing sales and technical expertise, and collaborating with the larger sales team to drive revenue growth. This role requires a deep understanding of Archer (or similar products/services), strong leadership abilities, and excellent communication skills.
The Presales Consulting Team is responsible for understanding the customer’s needs and positioning the Archer Integrated Risk Management (IRM) solution as the technical platform of choice to meet those needs. As the IRM specialist, the Presales Consultant is the IRM domain expert supporting the broader Archer sales team and has complete responsibility for securing the win at IRM prospects in the territory. This role is supported by the efforts of our Marketing, Product Management, Support, Inside Sales and Engineering teams. The Account Manager and Presales Consultant work together to understand business requirements of the client and make recommendations leveraging our capabilities resulting in a Win - Win relationship.
The Presales Consulting Manager provides guidance to the Presales Team during the sales cycle including tasks such as product demonstrations, presentations, and proof of concepts. The manager also must work closely with the Sales District Managers and Account Executives in driving growth and ensuring that Archer is aligning the product to the customers’ needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead, mentor, motivate and assist a team of Presales Consultants.
- Assist the team in opportunity pursuits and overall Account growth.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align product demonstrations and proposals to customer needs and position Archer as the tool of choice.
- Assist in the creation of proposals, demonstrations and deliverables during opportunities.
- Collaborate with the larger sales team on opportunities and strategies for growth.
- Work with Product Management and other cross functional teams.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our products/services and industry needs.
- Assist in the planning and delivering of onboarding and training activities for the larger Presales Team.
- Assist team in recruitment efforts and manage the recruitment process for open direct report positions.
- Assist in fostering a collaborative team-driven culture.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in IRM, Archer or related discipline.
- Ability to deliver product demonstrations to C-level executives, managers, and technical system administrators.
- Ability to speak in front of small to medium size audiences (1 to 100 people).
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks in support of multiple sales team members and customers (delivering sales demos, building quality proof-of-concepts, and delivering training).
- Ability to guide Presales Consultants through their various opportunities and assist in shaping deal strategy and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in analyzing, designing, and recommending approaches to implementing customer IRM processes.
- Proficiency in CRM tools and sales methodologies.
- Ability to act independently as well as the ability to work across multiple teams within the organization.
Archer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Archer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Archer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All Archer employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact email@example.com. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE005062