Archer Commercial Account Manager
Primary Location: Remote - Kansas,
Additional Location(s): Kansas
The Archer Commercial Account Manager role is focused on selling our full Archer portfolio. Archer provides holistic integrated risk management on a single, configurable platform that manages multiple dimensions of risk and drives accountability across your internal functions and extended third-party ecosystem.
Join us as a Commercial Account Manager on our Archer team in Kansas City to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. The RSA® Archer® GRC Platform supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The platform allows you to adapt a broad range of solutions to your requirements, build new business processes, and integrate with external systems without touching a single line of code. Archer’s flexible strategy has won over some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. These businesses have seized the power of the Platform to make RSA Archer solutions their own, modeling additional business processes in a fraction of the time it would take to develop traditional custom applications.
The Archer Commercial Account Manager works with a specific set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Grow existing accounts in territory to attain financial objectives
- Lead sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Understand customers’ business and solutions requirements
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; Ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations to clients and stakeholders
- Solid track record driving revenue with existing customers
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Security & Risk Management selling and/or practitioner experience
- Security selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree
More information on the Archer Platform can be found here: https://www.archerirm.com/solutions
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R094934