Senior Communications Manager - RSA Netwitness
Primary Location: Remote - Massachusetts,
Additional Location(s): Illinois
Senior Communications Manager – RSA NetWitness Platform
RSA, a leader in cybersecurity and risk management solutions, provides organizations with technology to address challenges across security, risk management and fraud prevention in the digital era. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce operational risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change.
Senior Communications Manager
RSA is looking for a passionate, high-energy communications leader to join the RSA NetWitness marketing team. The ideal candidate is resourceful, collaborative and focused on delivering measurable results. At their core, this person should be a savvy communicator that is able to curate stories, drive messages in market, and ultimately, shape the narrative for RSA NetWitness Platform.
As the Senior Communications Manager, you will manage external agency resources and contractors and report to the CMO. You will partner with RSA thought leaders and a the cross-functional marketing team to build and execute the overall communications strategy that informs, engages and inspires our customers and partners.
- Partner with the marketing leadership team to build a cohesive, aligned corporate communications strategy and drive execution.
- Lead the ideation and execution of strategic communication campaigns by drafting content that aligns with key objectives and deliverables.
- Drive the RSA story thru media, blogs, digital and social channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media, influencers, and agency partners to help promote RSA messaging and marketing.
- Manage inbound media and analyst requests.
- Manage analyst relationships and ensure connections to key RSA personnel and analysts are maintained.
- Develop, write, edit and promote concise content for thought leadership, product needs and news.
- Help leverage RSA events, activities, and customers to educate and influence media, analysts, and industry experts during major virtual and in-person events through trend spotting and/or real-time content creation.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn as well as the ability to work with and influence cross-functional team members.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual.
- Good understanding of the communications tool set, including social listening, media monitoring and market influence.
- A deep understanding for how brands can utilize communications to influence external audiences.
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of corporate communications or agency management experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R074098