Public Relations & Social Media Marketing Manager
Primary Location: Remote - Massachusetts,
Additional Location(s): Illinois
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
We exist to create technology that expands the boundaries of what humans can do. With a strong focus on people, the Public Relations team within Communications is fundamental to
Public Relations & Social Media - Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate is high-energy, resourceful, collaborative and focused on delivering measurable results. At their core, this person should be a storyteller, writer and editor, constantly looking at new ways to communicate.
As a communications team member for RSA, you will join a team of savvy communicators collectively responsible for curating stories and helping shape the narrative for RSA. In this role, you will report to the Global Communications lead and will partner with the cross-functional marketing teams to develop and execute the overall social media and communications strategy. You will be responsible for maintaining and building a modern communications program that informs, engages and inspires our customers and partners.
- Help develop, write, edit and help promote concise press releases for product, partner, and solution content and news.
- Lead the ideation and execution of strategic campaigns by drafting written social media content that aligns with key objectives and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media, influencers, and agency partners to help promote RSA messaging and marketing.
- Help in the development and maintenance of the editorial content calendar for RSA’s corporate social media pages and RSA.com Blogs.
- Keep a pulse on real-time social media activity, highlighting trends and opportunities for the social media and Corporate Communications team.
- Partner with the RSA Brand Studio on the creation of multimedia content that delivers a consistent story for RSA’s audience.
- Support the Corporate Communications team remotely, or on-site, during major corporate events through trend spotting and/or real-time content creation.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual.
- Proficiency with social media tools and with leading platforms Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
- A deep understanding for how brands can utilize social media to communicate with external audiences.
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 - 5 years of corporate or communications agency experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R074098